- Status as of Thu July 14 @ 10:48 am
- Accounts have been created for all employees and board members.
- Email access has been restored. New delivery is proceeding normally.
- Web access to email: Go to portal.office.com
- Mobile device access: Add a new account for
firstname.lastname@example.org(you may have to delete your old girlchoir.org account first)
- If you had previously access email via the desktop, Outlook is still pointing at the on-premises server. Switching is not as easy as you’d think. I’m working on a procedure to switch, and I can help you switch if necessary.
- Files will be transferred to SharePoint later today.
Girl Choir Office Login
- Username is either
- Go to portal.office.com
- Username is
- Account information is in the square in the top right
- Start button for apps is the pink square in the top left
- Your cloud password is the same as your office password
- If you change the password on one, it will change on the other
- Contact Mr. P to reset your password if you get totally stuck
Email on Your Mobile Device
- Your email address is email@example.com
- Your password is the same as your Windows or Office 365 password
- If you are given the choice of account type, choose Exchange or ActiveSync.
- If you had been receiving email on your mobile device before the Office 365 migration, delete that account then recreate it from scratch.
Online Help for using Office 365
Transforming girls' lives through musical excellence