Primes Choir (Fort Lauderdale) / Prelude Choir (Coral Springs)
- For beginning & young intermediate singers, typically ages 6-10.
- Choristers begin to learn the foundations of singing and theory fundamentals.
Mezzo Choir (Fort Lauderdale) / Melody Choir (Coral Springs)
- For older beginners or intermediate singers with unchanged voices, typically ages 9-13.
- Choristers delve more deeply into theory work and vocal techniques.
Harmony Choir (Coral Springs)
- For advanced singers aged 12-18 with changed voices.
- Choristers hone their vocal technique and continue through our music theory program.
Concert Choir (Fort Lauderdale)
- For advanced singers with changed voices who meet the requisite levels of achievement in music theory, performance abilities, and attendance.
- Choristers may be contracted to sing in additional professional performances with local symphony groups, adult choirs, or touring college choirs.
- Choristers have mandatory pre-season day camps in August and January, as well as overnight weekend workshops each semester.
Chamber Singers (Fort Lauderdale)
- GCSF’s premier touring ensemble and a subset of Concert Choir
- Membership is by invitation of the artistic staff only.
Ensemble placement depends upon vocal development and maturation, as well as mastery of required musicianship skills.