The Girl Choir of South Florida would not be the remarkable organization that it is today without the limitless love and support of our community.
Since 2005, GCSF has been working to meet its mission of “transforming girls’ lives through musical excellence”. This is made possible through the dedication of our families, staff, volunteers, and YOU. By donating to the Girl Choir of South Florida, you allow us to continue providing opportunities for our choristers to grow; not just as singers and musicians, but as people.
Sponsor our space!
To showcase the generosity of our beautiful community, we are now offering ways to be a part of GCSF every day!
We warmly invite you to sponsor a part of our home and be forever recognized with a tasteful plaque to be seen by all who pass through our doors.
As part of this program, GCSF is working with local artists to design a dynamic art installation evocative of music and motion for our new space. Over time, donor names will be added to the piece in the form of music notes to create an ever changing expression of gratitude.
Your tax-deductible donation may also be made in honor of a loved one, or anonymously. In addition to custom signage displayed in the sponsored space, donors will be acknowledged in our future performance programs.
Click here to contribute to our art installation
Click here to sponsor a part of our home
email for more information
Here’s how community support has directly transformed the lives of our singers and their families:
- “The Girl Choir has ignited my daughter’s passion for knowledge.”
- “She is developing musical and social skills that will last her entire lifetime.”
- “As a young woman with Asperger’s Syndrome, our daughter has found the ever-elusive comfort zone with the Girl Choir.”
- “The choir helped me discover a side of my daughter that amazes me.”
- “It has showed her a wonderful path to a non-traditional career.”
- “My daughter has been diagnosed with ADHD. Being in the choir improved her concentration and coordination at school and boosted her self-esteem.”
- “Being in choir has helped my daughter become more responsible.”
- “My daughter is painfully shy, and being part of the choir has given her confidence.”
- “Enrolling my daughter in the choir was one of the best decisions I ever made.”
We are a qualified not for profit corporation under IRS code 501(c)(3). Consult with your tax adviser regarding your tax deductible donation.